samedi 25 septembre 2010

Tomorow, I will be going to this beautiful town of Honfleur.I love watching the art galeries, stroll across the narrow streets, watch the beautiful reflections in the water and have lunch at my favorite place "La petite Chine". I hope it won't rain, to atke pictures and in the morning go to Trouville market to buy some good Calvados  cheeses and other goodies! I also love the antique shops full of tresures. Well, i see you later...good week end to all of you.
(You may click on mosaic to enlarge)

12 commentaires:

louli a dit…

Tu as superbement résumé Honfleur par ta mosaïque !! Bon week-end

Rita a dit…

Comme tu es chançeuse vivre dan un si beau pays; merci de partager.
Rita

Catherine a dit…

I hope you have a lovely trip and are able to take lots of lovely photos Catherine! Let us hope for no rain! :)

xo Catherine

Kom Achterom a dit…

OOh have a beautiful time!!
love your shells!!
happy weekend
Yolanda

Micky a dit…

Hope enjoy yourself!!!.. Happy weekend

Miguel

It's me a dit…

Enjoy !! yourself my darling....make a wonderful trip....love Ria....

Jackie a dit…

Lovely post Catherine, makes me want to visit there again, I loved it when we were there before. Great restaurants and shops. We had lunch by the harbour.

Have a great time and I look forward to seeing some photographs.
Jackie in Surrey UK.

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I wish I could join you on your visit to Honfleur! Enjoy you outing!

Happy sunday!

Lieve groet, Madelief

✿ Hélène Flont ✿ a dit…

La journée promet d'être merveilleuse! Vivement les photos que vous partagerez avec nous!

Monique a dit…

Le calvados est un alcool très réputé. On l'utilise souvent dans la cuisine en le flambant comme avec le boudin de St Romain de Colbsc accompagné de pommes de Normandie of course !

Celestial Charms a dit…

Looking forward to seeing your photos from this journey. Enjoy!
Maureen

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison a dit…

Have a lovely time in Honfleur, it is truly a very beautiful place on Earth. Know your lunch will be a happy one at your favorite place!
~Tracie