vendredi 3 septembre 2010


There are some views of  my treasures! I like autumn for it's pumpkins (from my garden!!) an old skittles (found in a flea market) old keys , old ladder a little rose frame and the rose english bowl i found during my holidays a silver liquor set ( given to me by my son's girlfriend who is from Moldova) some jars in my kitchen. All these little things make my "Home sweet Home".
Hugs Catherine!

10 commentaires:

Bleudelavande a dit…

Hi Catherine your universe is simply beautiful!!!!Tank you for sharing!
I love all your treasures!!!!
Have a nice weekend.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
What wonderful treasures! I love them all but was wondering what the 'skittles' were...are they the wooden pieces that we see here? Is it a game? Your home must be filled with wonderful things...I love the HOME SWEET HOME. Thank you for sharing some of your favorite treasures with us. I hope you are having good day and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Take care mon amie.....Maura :)

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Wonderful treasures, Catherine!! I love your pumpkins that you grew... so pretty! My tiny pumpkins did well this summer, but the larger ones did not. Maybe next year :) Thanks for sharing the beauty!! Enjoy your day & weekend. -Tammy

Fabulously french a dit…

I smiled when I saw this post as I have the same wall clock in one of our apartments and so does a friend of mine who purchased hers many years ago and uses it as decoration in her gorgeous French perfume shop.

Bon week-end a toi,

Leeann x

It's me a dit…

I like your pumpkin...i like all of your autumm post......but it is still summer sun is shining.......happy weekend love Ria...

Celestial Charms a dit…

Yes, what a sweet home indeed, Catherine. Love all your pretty decor. Have a wonderful weekend!
Maureen

astrid a dit…

What a nice foto-collage. Your have such interesting treasures. Have a goog week-end

Julie Harward a dit…

Beautiful things here...and I have enjoyed catching up on these other posts too! Thanks for your visit. :D

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Such beautiful things! You must have a lovely house.

Wish you a happy weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Nezzy a dit…

.......and sweet it is!!! Oh my, I can see why your home is so very warm and inviting filled with all your 'favorite things'!

God bless ya sweetie and have an incredible weekend!!!