mardi 21 septembre 2010

Summer's last roses.

Just for you ! I cut the last roses from my garden.Hope you are having a nice day. Hugs Catherine

13 commentaires:

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

oh catherine! your roses are so beautiful! i love all these little shots from all around your house :)
have a sweet day,
justyna

Jackie a dit…

Hello Catherine

I see we have got our blogs together again. As you will have noticed I shut my last one, but missed it so started another one!!

I love the roses, I was very tempted to cut some roses from our garden but as the weather has been so good the last few days, I am leaving them on the bushes and admiring them through the open doors and windows!!.
I love all your decorative items in your mosaic, very homely.
We were in France for the day a couple of weeks ago, see one of my previous posts:-
http://jackieinsurrey.blogspot.com/2010/09/day-out-in-france.html

Best wishes, Jackie in Surrey, UK.

Kom Achterom a dit…

OOh so nice !!
Your mozaiek is so romantic!
sad the last roses!
autumn is coming
wishing you a happy week
Yolanda

It's me a dit…

Warm hugs from me darling....love Ria......

Eva a dit…

Hope you are fine :)
Wonderful picture as always.
Un beso

Nezzy a dit…

I too have been cuttin' and enjoyin' the roses as long as I can. I have 38 roses in my acre of flower gardens I call my yard. I know, it's a true illness but I love 'em!

I loved your beautiful collage, just stunning!!!

Ya'll have a beautifully blessed day!!!

✿ Hélène Flont ✿ a dit…

Oh Catherine!! Merci pour ce joli bouquet de roses et la mosaïque charmante qui l'entoure

Sylvia a dit…

Thanks for the roses, Catherine !
Lovely decoration !
Nice week,
Sylvia

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Beautiful roses.. thank you for sharing!! I always enjoy your background music when visiting also. So lovely! -Tammy

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

A beautiful autumn collage!

Lieve groet from a sunny Holland,

Madelief

Mimi and Tilly a dit…

Hi Catherine, thank you for following my blog. It's lovely to "meet" you. I hope you're having a fantastic week. Sending smiles, Em. x

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Your roses are spectacular; they look almost like peonies, they are so lush and layered with petals.
Fabulous.
Thank you!
Cass

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Wonderful photo's Catherine and your roses are beautiful. It's hard to see them end isn't it! Oh well ...we can dream about them all winter. Take care.
Maura :)