lundi 20 septembre 2010

Steam train LE CROTOY

Yesterday we did a family trip to the sea. We had lunch , some of us had mussels and french fries ( a typical dish) then we had a lovely walk on the beach collecting sea shells and afterwards we took a little ride on a steam train. It was fun and we went back in time , which was, i can say nice to go slowly and see the landscape , smell the cut grass and wave to the poeple in their cars at the level crossings. It's nice to take time , no high speed train!!! And there was a cheerful atmosphere!
The small station.
The wooden wagons
The steam engine.
The driver with his  french "béret".
Wishing you a good Monday and a good week!

12 commentaires:

Anita a dit…

Oh how wonderful that looks!! I's so nice to experience France through your lovely blog!

Rita a dit…

Moules et Frites was my favourite repas in France. I have tried to order here and it just not taste the same. Your photos are amazing!
Rita

It's me a dit…

Wowwww....i really like this poat !!...so back in time.......wonderful...happy new week darling.....love Ria.....

Celestial Charms a dit…

What wonderful fun that journey must have been. Love that collection of vintage suitcases.
Maureen

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

hi catherine,
for six individual tortinos it's enought to use 100g of fresh pumpkin (which is usualy a slice, about 1/4 of one small pumpkin). when it stays in the oven for about 20 minutes it's easy to peel. if you want you can use more pumpkin and less potato, but potato will make it more solid. if you have more doubts just let me know :)
this journey looks just great :)
wish you a sweet day,
Justyna

Catherine a dit…

What a fantastic trip you went on Catherine ~ how fun! And to get to walk along the beach collecting sea shells ~ so wonderful. How lovely to live by such a special place.

Have a Happy Day!
xo Catherine

Jackie a dit…

Oh, I love steam trains!! We are hoping to visit the battlefields in Normandy next year, we will have to take a train journey like yours to the seaside it looks great fun.
We have been on the Le Petit Train Jaune, great fun!!

Jackie in Surrey, UK.

kelli a dit…

hello Catherine,
what a lovely weekend you had. collecting shells along the beach is one of my favorite things to do. have a beautiful day.

Anonyme a dit…

I enjoy reading a post that will make people think.

Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

my page Michael Kors

Anonyme a dit…

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or
guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same topics you
discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.

I know my subscribers would appreciate your work.
If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Also visit my webpage ... Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that
I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon!



My web-site - slc-wireless.com

Anonyme a dit…

Heya! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does managing a well-established website like yours
take a massive amount work? I'm completely new to running a blog but I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so
I can easily share my personal experience
and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or
tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Also visit my site Louis Vuitton Handbags