mardi 28 septembre 2010

Shop windows

Today, let's have a look at the shop windows! 













Did you see anything you like?( YOU MAY CLICK ON PICTURE TO ENLARGE)

11 commentaires:

Patty C. a dit…

Wonderful shops

Laura a dit…

Love the dotty bowls and such. Very cute! Lx

Rita a dit…

Love all those photos. I am really into tea cup; used to have so many, but when I downsized, I gave so many away; kind of sorry now.
Rita

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Good morning Catherine!
Oh I LOVE those red and white dishes and cups...both the checkered and the flowered! What fun shops to visit...wish we had more like that to visit close to us. OH well I'll just enjoy looking at yours through your blog. I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday my friend.
Maura :)

Seelenschätze a dit…

It look´s so great and I love the Green Gate cups!!!!

A lot of greetings from Germany
Edith

It's me a dit…

I love it i love it i love it........nice post !!!!!!!.........love Ria.....

Country Dreaming a dit…

Well, of course--All of it!

Cute stuff.

Melinda

Leslie a dit…

I just love the reds.. and the polka dots.. and the , well.. all of it.

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I enjoy looking at those beautiful shop windowns! I like the spotted and floral porcelain of Greengate very much.

I enjoyed your pictures of Trouville very much. It takes me back to our holiday last year!

Have a good day!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Celestial Charms a dit…

Oh Catherine, everything looks so beautiful! I really love the patterned heart ornaments, and all the pretty floral teacups. A lovely burst of welcome color to the beginning of my wonderful day. Thanks for that.
Maureen

Mit Liebe zum Detail a dit…

Dear Catherine!
How beautiful are you pictures.What nice Business.I want everthing.
Love Greeting Edith.