samedi 11 septembre 2010

PEAR AND CHOCOLATE MUFFINS



Pear and chocolate muffins:
300gr flour
11gr baking powder ,(1sachet de levure)
1oo gr of sugar
1 pinch of salt
1oo gr chocolate chips
3 small pears 
25cl milk
2eggs
75gr melted butter


Preheat the oven180°C(th6) baking time 25mn
cut the pears into small pieces
In the first bowl mix, flour,baking powder,sugar, salt and chocolate.
In the second bowl, milk ,eggs and melted butter
Add the pears and mix bowl one and bowl two.
And bake for 25minutes





14 commentaires:

Natasha a dit…

That look delicious Catherine! I love pears and I love chocolate so this sounds like the perfect treat to me!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Leslie a dit…

That is going to be the perfect sunday treat .. yummy. Gonna make them tomorrow. Thank you Catherine. have a great weekend.

Laura a dit…

Theses look delicious. I'm always on the lookout for a good muffin recipe. I think I'll give them a bash tomorrow. Thank you for posting. Lx

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Catherine,
I just got up this morning and these muffins look like a delicious way to start the day. The last of our pairs are not quite ripe yet but I will try this when they are ready. The birds have taken every bit of fruit off our trees except a few bottom branches...I guess they like the fruit green! Have a wonderful weekend. Maura :)

Ozma of Odds a dit…

...there is something very romantic about pears...their shape, their smell...the way they nestle and feel soft in the palm of your hand ~ You have captured a lovely way to enjoy these wonders!
mmmmmm...warm pears...chocolate, how could that be anything but delicious?!
xo, Rosemary

Anita a dit…

Those look SO wonderful! I have never had a pear and chocolate combination, but I will have to try it! Your setting there looks so pretty too. When I cook, it's a disaster area! Also, I had never heard lyrics to the "Albinoni Adagio" but that is a piece I LOVE.

La Maison en Wonderboom a dit…

I can almost smell the scent, delicious.

Thank you for the recepi.

Hermine

Mit Liebe zum Detail a dit…

Danke für dieses wunderbare Rezept,das werde ich sicher ausprobieren.Liebe Grüße Edith.

Country Dreaming a dit…

Oh, yummy yummy!

How have you been?

Melinda

Carolyn a dit…

Those look and sound so good-I need to try these!

Carolyn

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

I think I will try them. They look delicious!!

Even the butter and milkbottles look pretty in France ;-)!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Hélène GLEHEN a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
Ravie de vous connaître. Nice to meet you.
Thank you to share this delicious recipe with us. I will try my hand on it.
Thank you for stopping by my artblog.
Have a nice week.
A bientôt !

♥ Hélène Glehen - a French artist, fond of roses and romantic stuff ♥

Hélène GLEHEN a dit…

J'ai oublié de demander : Combien de temps pour la cuisson ? :o)

Celestial Charms a dit…

My darling daughter loves pears, and we both adore chocolate...perfect combination. I must try this soon.
Maureen