vendredi 24 septembre 2010

 I would love to sit in this armchair while it's raining outside!

As it is pouring rain these days, i can't take pictures outside. I had a look at my decoration books and found some pictures about country decoration. When you live in the country with dogs and cats in your house, the decoration for me must be practical and simple . Even if , I agree  it gives more work, especially during the winter time as it is raining a lot in Normandy!  We have started in fact our " raining season"...
I love the colors of tis table and rug.
love this old shop display  and the cloches.
I did not visit blogs this week, but i was very busy this week . I will  have more time i hope next week to visit you!  I wish you a nice week end. Catherine

10 commentaires:

MelMel a dit…

Lovely pictures!
I'd so love an armchair like that too!
Have a wonderful weekend!xxx

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice pictures!! and i love the table linen!! so nice!!
happy weekend
Yolanda

It's me a dit…

Beautiful my dear sweet Catherine.....i love your post.....have a lovely weekend i hope with sun !! .....love love love Ria....!

Emmas utsikt a dit…

I agree! That second picture is simply adorable. I would love to dine there.

Have a really nice weekend Catherine. It´s raining here aswell... :(

/Emma

Ascension a dit…

Catherine, parece que tenemos el mismo gusto jejejeje, me encantan las fotografias que has elegido.
Feliz fin de semana.
besitos ascension

KATHY a dit…

Hi Catherine, I love all the pictures!! So beautiful...Kathy

Rita a dit…

J'aime bien ton armoire; beautifu; photos.
Rita

Jackie a dit…

That is a lovely post, some great items to see, thank you. Have a good weekend, Jackie in Surrey, UK

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Ooo I love these photo's..especially the one of the tablecloth pulled up at the corners. That is very different and I like things that you don't see every day. You mentioned that you are in your 'rainy season' ...we finally had rain the other day and then a bit again today...finally! Our ground was bone dry down to at least 36 inches so we REALLY needed the moisture. Enjoy your Sunday...Maura :)

Celestial Charms a dit…

Beautiful photos, Catherine.
Maureen