dimanche 19 septembre 2010

I am back after having some problems with blogger! My daughter just came back from Egypt and gave me some of her photos, i selected a few.



Is it the godess Bastet with a cat head, protector of women? I LIKE:

    the simplicity of the place, the shades and the man sitting humbly on the side.
The beauty of the colors
The mistery
The Magnitude of the statue
The peacefulness of the place
The beauty of the scenary
And i wish you a wonderful  week! Hugs Catherine.

9 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Wowwwwww...Catherine what a beautiful pictures !!! lovely new week ...love and hugs from me......Ria...

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

HELLO CATHERINE!
I'm so glad you're back on Blogger and didn't loose your background etc. What beautiful pictures...thanks to your daughter for letting you share these with us. My sister was in Egypt earlier this year and loved it...wish she had gotten some pictures like these. Enjoy playing with your blog now that you're back up and running and have a wonderful week! HUGS...Maura :)

Sylvia a dit…

Your daughter has taken beautiful photos in Egypt, Catherine !
Have a nice week,
Sylvia

Celestial Charms a dit…

Lovely photos. I visited Egypt 14 years ago, and so very much loved my time there. So much culture and the shopping was great too. Have a wonderful upcoming week.
Maureen

@nne a dit…

Très belles photos. Une belle semaine, @nne

Rita a dit…

Haen't seen you in long time; your daughter takes lovely photos like her mom.

Micky a dit…

Glad to Know of you!!...

Nice pictures.. a Mysterious country


Regards,

Miguel

Catherine a dit…

Sweet wee kitty! Great photos!
xo Catherine

Jackie a dit…

Wonderful photographs, I was there in 1996 on a Nile cruise, a great holiday, a bit too hot.
Jackie in Surrey, UK