lundi 13 septembre 2010

Deco shop




What about some nice pieces of decoration to start the week? I let you have a look and find inspiration.
I  love these little statues.

5 commentaires:

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

oh how cute! i want a shop like this close to my house!
have a sweet day,
justyna

A Thrifty Mrs a dit…

So many pretty things!

It's me a dit…

Beautiful things ........lovely poat......so lovely all that decorations.....happy new week darling...love Ria......

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
Beautiful photo's. The Deco era is a bit too fancy for me but I love those red/pink and white dishes and the statues....I'd love to have a few of those around. I hope things are going well today. Take care mon amie.
Maura :)

Rosa Maria a dit…

Catherine,
Teu blog é simplesmente maravilhoso. Adorei conhecer e voltarei sempre. Belas imagens, a música é encantadora.
Um abraço desde Brasil.

Rosa Maria