dimanche 12 septembre 2010

Ochre,Ocre Color of the sun, color of Fall. Couleur d'Automne , couleur du soleil.


Color of the sun, colr of fall... i love ochre! I discovered this color when i was little, during a travel to Italy, Turin exactely. I remember i was fascinated by the houses,the patina of time on their walls and the window shutters closed because of the heat of the sun...I remember it as if it was yesterday, I was seven.
Color of fall! Color of Italy!
Fantastic color isn't it?  Lovely sunny week , hugs  Catherine

6 commentaires:

Eva a dit…

Yes the colours are absolutely gorgeous.
Take my dear! :)

astrid a dit…

Very beautiful! Greetings

Sylvia a dit…

Gorgeous color, Catherine !
Nice week,
Sylvia

It's me a dit…

I like these beautiful colors !! Catherine....happy week !!! lovely pictures!!! love love love Ria....

dona a dit…

Hello Catherine, warm greetings from your Venice...
Donatella

dona a dit…

Bonjour, thanks for adding my blog. I'm also your follower. Dona