lundi 13 septembre 2010



Before Fall, some flowers of my garden.

10 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

ha Catherine,
It is a wile ago that i was visite you chame on me!!
What a beautiful mozaiek from beautiful flowers!
love the deco shop to!!
here is autumn just on the corner!
i love it to! but it is the end from the summer ooh sad!
wishing you a verry nice evening
Yolanda

Fines-Cottage a dit…

I love Flowers, I like yours Picture very well! The autumn is there

dear one greets Renate

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello again Catherine!
What beautiful flowers you have in your garden. I LOVE the irises and the foxgloves. I wish we could grow delphiniums here but they dont do well. I may try again here on the farm though. I love the colour of your poppies...I had a salmon coloured one in the city and now I wished I had kept some seeds from it. I also love daisies...yours is beautiful! Maybe next year we'll start on our garden...keeping my fingers crossed. Have a wonderful day. Maura :)

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

Beautiful!
I love your mosaic with its charming summer flowers.
I especially like the foxglove and the iris blossoms. Wonderful!
Hope all is well with you.
Cass

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Amazing how summer lingers on. So nice. What shop is it you´ve been to here under? Lots of wannahaves there!

Best,
Emma

Country Dreaming a dit…

those are truly beautiful!

Melinda

Wohnwohltaten a dit…

Good Morning Catherine,
wonderful Pictures from your flowers.
I have just once a few roses. Here in the north of germany it's raining and it's too cold. It's a shame, Autumn is coming...
I wish you a nice day.
Greetings,
Catherin

Catherine a dit…

Hello Catherine! I found you through Cosiness. I am so glad I did. Your blog is very pretty. And of course ~ I like your name too! :)

I will be back!
Catherine

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

beautiful, beautiful flowers!
have a sweet weekend,
justyna

Sharon a dit…

Your blog is just beautiful Catherine. Thanks for stopping by and being my friend.
Blessings, Sharon