mardi 7 septembre 2010

Autumn tablescape


I was in the mood of Autumn this morning and i cut the pumpkins in my garden, got some mushrooms from the lawn and now i have Fall in my home!





The birds are already gathering , before leaving for milder countries!Look at our Normand GREY sky!!!

15 commentaires:

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Beautiful, Catherine!! I hope to have some fall decor on the front porch, and in the house... and on front of the chicken coop.. by end of this week. That is my goal :) I love your idea of using mushrooms from the yard too. So pretty, all of it!! -Tammy

Fabulously french a dit…

It is stunning, love the colours of Autumn.

Leeann x

Celestial Charms a dit…

Very pretty, and I love the duckie!
Maureen

Eva a dit…

Ohhh beuatiful, beautiful...perfect for doing in miniature...I think that I will try if you do not mind :)
Thanks!!

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Oh you already have pumpkins in your garden. This year my crop of pumpkins is zero! I don't know what it is. I quess the lack of sunlight. Your table with all the oranges, yellows and reds of the autumn looks lovely!

Enjoy your evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

It's me a dit…

Wauwwww so beautiful autumm.....love the colors !!so nice decorated everything......nice post !!! i love it....happy evening darling....love Ria...

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful autumn decoration, Catherine, gorgeous colours !
Our pumpkins aren't ready yet.
Nice evening,
Sylvia

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
What a lovely fall display you have made..just gorgeous! I love that embroidered table runner...you can see the beautiful workmanship on it. I only have my two little fall dolls sitting on my loveseat at the moment. I'm still trying to figure out where to put them and I have things to put outside on the porches but with our devilish young dog I'm afraid to put anything out there for fear he'll tear them up or chew them! I'm really looking forward to the picket fence going up..it won't be soon enough for me. Enjoy your cooler days and your fall decorating. Maura :)

Aszka9 a dit…

Catherine!!Thank you for your visit.
Your autumn is beautiful

astrid a dit…

Beautiful decoration, I love the colours of autumn and the foto with the birds meeting to go to a hotter country.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

Just gorgeous Catherine!
You have a great eye for decor. I love how you mixed in natural foliage too.
Cindy

Roses, Lace and Brocante a dit…

Such beautiful autumn tableaux.
Catherine, thank you for visiting my blog. To take part in the napkin swap you needed to do Carole's journal class. I mentioned that in my post so you will be able to get the url from my blog.

Lovely to meet you and I look forward to chatting again! I live in New Zealand but I have travelled all over Normandy - it is a beautiful part of France.
Take care

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

dear catherine,
i love autumn and your pictures made my day :)
have a sweet wednesday,
justyna

The Hausfrau a dit…

Beautiful autumn decor!

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan a dit…

Preciosa composició!!