mardi 3 août 2010

WHITE AND SHABBY

Hello my friends ! i'm just droping  by to say hello , before going again. One of my new magazine has just arrived and i wanted to share some pictures with you. I hope you're having happy holidays! see you soon! hugs Catherine.

12 commentaires:

september cottage a dit…

I am not surprised that it is one of your favorites!!!! :)


Thank you for sharing - beautiful impressions!!!

Enjoy your holidays!


Nicola

GardenofDaisies a dit…

Very pretty! Rhe white bleeding heart is gorgeous!

It's me a dit…

Verry nice...This sheet will also be sold in the Netherlands?...do you know that???

Happy evening darling.....love Ria....

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! Good to see you back for a bit before you're off on your next summer adventure. What a lovely magazine...I love the white rooms too. Beautiful bleeding heart. I'm glad Romain is home safe and sound...I can understand why he's so tired with the jet lag and the heat he had to put up with in the States. We broke a record here in Kansas with 108 degrees F and we beat the old record by 2 degrees. Needless to say we've been staying in most of the time other than checking eggs and jumping into the pool. I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures in Canada! Enjoy the rest of your holiday...Maura ♥ :)

KATHY a dit…

Hello Catherine,I would love to get that magazine!! What beautiful pictures...Kathy

Country Dreaming a dit…

Beautiful!

Have fun!

Melinda

Barb a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I enjoyed the eye candy. What beautiful images.

hugs,
Barb

Sage a dit…

Merci merci; comme c'est beau!
Bon voyage!
Rita

Beatnheart a dit…

beautiful as usual Catherine...enjoy your summer!

@nne a dit…

super ce blanc gustavien. Amicalement, @nne

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Good to hear from you again! I hope you are enjoying your holiday?!

This magazine has some stunning pictures inside. Thank you for sharing!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Lieve groet, Madelief

chateaudelille a dit…

I love your blog! But how can I get that magazine as it looks devine? Fiona