vendredi 20 août 2010

Victoria classics. Rooms of bliss

Hello  ladies  ! yesterday evening my husband came home with the new  Country Living and guess what ? With a  super magazine  " Victoria classics " , a  BEAUTIFUL mag full of ideas ! I have a request to ask you , if it is possible:
I would like to get the magazine " Tea time", but i don't know how i can get it in France  , i must get the code on the magazine to order it , could somebody  send me the picture of the cover by mail  , so i can have the code on the left of the front page . If possible , thank you so much!


For those who love china and tea time.
Do you remember the bowl i bought on a fleemarket in the north of France? I found about the same in the magazine.
I hope you enjoyed the  pictures . Have a good day , hugs Catherine.

10 commentaires:

@nne a dit…

j'adore le nouveau look de ton blog! bon weekend, @nne

It's me a dit…

Beautiful pictures from a beatiful magazine...on a beatiful blog !!! happy weekend.....love Ria..

Kom Achterom a dit…

ooh nice is it your house on the photo?? soo beautiful!!
Wat a nice litle chaire i love it!!
have a verry nice weekend
Yolanda

La Maison en Wonderboom a dit…

Love the pictures on your blog.
Have a nice weekend.

Did you see my giveaway?
Hermine

chateaudelille a dit…

I love this mag! I have many old ones which i'll never part with. I'm so glad they started again with the same style. So many beautiful ideas. fiona

Beatnheart a dit…

I will try and find you the code. Have a beautiful weekend sweet Catherine.

Beatnheart a dit…

Catherine, Email me your address...I am going to call the magazine directly on Monday to see if I can get your a subscription....

Beatnheart a dit…

Catherine, you can order the magazine, and get it sent to Normandy by going to the website:
wwwe.teatimemagazine,com....I called the magazine and they said this would be the easiest way. it costs $39.00 American(30.61 euros). If this doesn’t work, emai me and I work on it further...Cynthia

Country Dreaming a dit…

Hello-
It would seem that I have become very behind on your lovely blog.
So much so, I didn't know that you had made some changes. Love the new background.
These pictures are really pretty.
Have a lovely weekend.

Melinda

Anonyme a dit…

http://www.teatimemagazine.com/