lundi 9 août 2010

That little lane....

Tese flowers are called " sea lilac "




This little lane is in the river 'SOMME's bay', i took some pictures on google to show you the bay , which is one of the biggest in the world.

The little lane is on the first picture of the bay.



This a hunting place for wild ducks.



Father and daughter are sharing some time together and some nice memories!


We are in the north of  France , in a region called " Picardie "

Our hotel close to the bay , in the middle of nowhere !







Our evening walk  to see the sunset.





I love these peaceful moments ! Have a good day and see you tomorow for some new adventures !!! hugs to everybody! Catherine


7 commentaires:

Eva a dit…

Hope you are enjoying oyur vacation my dear Catherina.
I will start mine next wek (I ams till working)
Happy week :)

It's me a dit…

Enjoy your time there my darling Catherine....beautiful pictures !! thanks for sharing............happy week enjoy !! ....love Ria....

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a beautiful place to spend some quiet time. I was just wondering if that sea lilac smells as good as regular lilac? I love the architecture there especially the long building with the arches and the one little arched window in the roof. You took some wonderful pictures of the sunset...just gorgeous. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and if I don't get a chance to 'see' you before Friday...take care of yourself and I'll 'see' you when we get back from Canada. Hugs my friend....Maura :)

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Aaaah what a lovely place. so nice of you to take us with you on your travels.

Best,
Emma

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

You live in a beautiful part of Normandy. I enjoyed the photo's of the bay!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Diane a dit…

Catherine, what a beautiful, peaceful place! Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of places I'll probably never visit.
Blessings,
Diane

Leslie a dit…

beautiful. I bet that little lane smells good too!!!
Gorgeous hotel!!