mercredi 25 août 2010

Tea at Monet's garden and "The flower arranger's garden"

I have not taken these flowers from Monet's garden, but from Rosemary Verey's book: " The flower arranger's garden".


What about having tea in Monet's  garden? Here it has been a gloomy day , i did not have time to bake and i need some sweets ! so i chose to make a post about what i would like to eat....only pictures and no calories!!! very good for my diet...I wish you a good evening, see you later Catherine

8 commentaires:

september cottage a dit…

Dear Catherine!!!!

WHAT a delicious post...!!! I would not know what to choose...it all looks ever so tempting!!! And taking tea in Monet's garden is one my 'one'day' list...I would LOVE to visit the gardens!!!

Have a great evening!!!

Nicola

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

The pictures of Monets garden look beautiful. All those flowers!!

Happy evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Simply wonderful, as usual. Love it!!

Hugs,
Emma

loveandlilac a dit…

Your post brought back memories of the most perfect day many years ago that I spent in Monet's Garden.

Louise x

Mit Liebe zum Detail a dit…

Oh,da würde ich auch gerne zum Tee kommen,es sieht alles so schön aus.Liebe Grüße Edith.

Country Dreaming a dit…

Yes, I'd like a cup of tea please.
Especially if it comes in this garden.

Happy Thursday.

Melinda

Celestial Charms a dit…

Beautiful flowers and lovely sweets. I see the candied apples, and now I'm in the mood for Fall. I feel it is right around the corner. Have a lovely weekend.
Maureen

pussman a dit…

I've been there this summer!
It was ab fab!!!!