jeudi 19 août 2010

New " VICTORIA magazine "


New " Victoria magazine " now I can recieve this magazine in France, before i could get some here and there in the airports , but now i will recieve it regularly. I would like to get "Tea time Magzine but it's hard to get it here , this will be my next search!!!
A french breakfast table with " Bonne maman " jam , but we don't often eat eggs for breakfast !
Ilike the little red baskets full of cherries and the engraved glasses.
What about this clock?


i CHOSE SOME PICTURES FROM OLD VICTORIA MAGAZINES. I love the colors of the clothes.


This is the decoration i had in the 90's!

11 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

Wooh Catrine what a nice magazine!
I love to see your picture of the 90's.
The flowers i had it in the toilet hihi nice memories!!
big hug Yolanda

Beatnheart a dit…

we have the same taste...faded, painted old beauty. Cheers Catherine...hope you are having a lovely summer...

Celestial Charms a dit…

Lovely photos. I love browsing through magazines to get decorating ideas. These were awesome. Have a great day, Catherine!
Maureen

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

The Victoria magazine looks like a beautiful magazine to me. Carolyn from Aiken house and garden sent me one last year. I often browse through it. It has such pretty pictures!

Enjoy your evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Nezzy a dit…

I'm quite smitten here! I love your tableware and you display it so beautifully. That unusual clock cabinet is simple to die for....'a little jealous here. I collect birdhouses but wow girl, these are just over the top. I want to come live at your house. Heeehehehe!

God bless ya and have a glorious day sweetie!!!

Prulletje a dit…

Oef great magazine ! Lovely pictures you have in here, it is a real joy to alk around here thanx for sharing, I glad I found you !

Sylvia a dit…

Seems like an interesting magazine, Catherine, lovely photos !
Hugs,
Sylvia

It's me a dit…

Whowwww.....it looks so nice !!!! to me.....they don't sell it here........it is a shame...wishing you a happy friday darling.....love Ria...

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! I'm writing from British Columbia and thought I'd stop by and say hello. Love this magazine and the beautiful pictures and I'm glad you're able to receive it in France. We will be home in Kansas next Wednesday. We're having a wonderful time with my children and grandchildren. Enjoy your magazine and 'see' you soon! Take care...Maura

@nne a dit…

Une ambiance très romantique. Bon weekend, @nne

Leslie a dit…

I love Victoria magizine. Everything is so pretty and delicate. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos.
Have a wonderful weekend