mardi 31 août 2010

GUSTAVIEN STYLE


Hello everybody! today it's anice Autumn day here, not too hot and very sunny, but very cool in the morning. I got "Campagne décoration" today and i found some nice pictures for you, let's have a look!
See you soon! CATHERINE

11 commentaires:

Nezzy a dit…

I'm in love! I've decorated my home smack in the middle of the Ponderosa in what I call French Country and these Gustavien style pics have me sittin' here quite smitten. Thanks so much for sharin' girl!

God bless and you have just the most beautiful day! :o)

Eva a dit…

oHHHHHH! Love those pictures and I love the kitchen!! :)
Un beso Catherine

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! Love the pictures of this style of decorating...it's very warm even though it's light neutral colors and also inviting and COMFORTABLE. I love the fabric on the cupboard doors too...nice texture. Thank you for sharing this today...I always love seeing your posts. Looking forward to your next one! Take care mon amie....Maura :)

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ a dit…

Quite beautiful, Catherine. Neutrals can be so lovely!

It's me a dit…

Beautiful style....i like it very much...........love Ria.....

Debbie a dit…

WOW! THOSE PHOTOS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!
OH... HOW I WISH IT WAS MY HOME!LOL
THANKS FOR SHARING SUCH INSPIRING PHOTOS!

DEBBIE MOSS

Celestial Charms a dit…

All the photos are beautiful, especially the chandelier in the first photo. So grand and elaborate..very pretty. Have a wonderful day!
Maureen

Leslie a dit…

That is gorgeous!!!!!

LUCKY 7 DESIGN a dit…

I love this style...I love my woods but I also like linens and light fabrics. This is the perfect mix of styles. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring. I found your blog from Anita @ Far Above Rubies

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful style, Catherine !
That's a gorgeous magazine, I sometimes buy it.
Have a nice day,
Sylvia

Haddock a dit…

Good to see those things still in use.