mardi 17 août 2010

Grey sky , but bright summer colors!

Here the sky is gey and it is a cold and rainy day ! but before fall arrives we still have the bright colors in our gardens, our houses or outside on the garden table to remind us that we are still in SUMMER !!!
good evening, hugs Catherine.

8 commentaires:

Bruxa da Montanha a dit…

Hi Cath!
We are almost in summer hier in Brazil, but I'm thinking in fall works. Can you figure that?
Lovely background.
Be in touch!
Lucia

It's me a dit…

Yes yes yes !! you are so right girl !! it is still summer.....beautiful summer post !!! hugs from me...Ria.....

Celestial Charms a dit…

Catherine, you have literally brighted my day with your post. Such vivid and lovely photos you chose today. Delightful!
Maureen

Sherri B. a dit…

All of these bright colors are great...I must admit that I am kind of looking forward to fall (perhaps I should keep that to myself).

Bleudelavande a dit…

Hi Catherine such wonderful summer colours in your pictures! I love them!
Have a nice day.

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Such colourful photos! I love them all! It has been raining for quite some time in Holland, but for the weekend sunny weather is predicted :-)! At last....

Lieve groet, Madelief

Emmas utsikt a dit…

It IS still summer. It IS! But the temperature is dropping fast...

Yes you´re right, my new baby is a sweet boy.. I´m so happy for all my children.

Big hug!

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Ps...
Love your cat and dogs!