jeudi 5 août 2010

an early morning




Guess what i saw  in the sky  this morning at 7 ? a balloon ! 


It was coming from Germany.
It was not a colorful one , but it was so silent  that i was glad to be outside to see it! I met somebody last week who went with a balloon over the "Château de la Loire" in France . I think if you have the opportunity to do it , it must be fantastic ! 
i
  I  like their beautiful  bright colors 
i  wish you sweet dreams tonight !  see you in a few days!

10 commentaires:

Emmas utsikt a dit…

What colors! One day I´ll have to try ballonflying.

:)
Emma

Rural Revival a dit…

What a beautiful sight when the sky is filled with many hot air balloons. I'd love to try it one day too!

~Andrea~

It's me a dit…

I love baloons.great colors !! lovely new blog !!! nice !!!.love Ria....

chateaudelille a dit…

Wow, so gorgeous! It must of seemed surreal. Love the chateau! Fiona

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I love hot air balloons...don't think I'd be brave enough to go up in one though. My sister in England went up in one with some of her family...it's one of the many things on her 'to do' list. I love the bright colors and wonderful shapes. Enjoy the rest of your holiday! Maura :)

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

I forgot to tell you that I love your new background and your new main song...very pretty! :)

Leslie a dit…

Beautiful!!!
When I was a little girl there was an annual hotair balloon race that would travel right over our house. They were so close that it was like I could reach up and touch them.
I still find hot air balloons a stunning sight.

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

To fly away in a balloon. Your photos look lovely!

Happy weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief

nanny a dit…

So pretty....I wish I could see them in person....So Silent!

Celestial Charms a dit…

I've always had a special place in my hearts for such lovely balloons...ever since I was a child. I would love to take a ride in one someday.
Maureen