dimanche 22 août 2010

curtains and blinds , decorate your windows!


I love curtains and blinds on a window, it makes the atmosphere  warmer and add  your own touch to the room. I chose diferent styles , classic ,refined or eccentric , but all of them give the final touch to a window.
I hope you will be inspired! see you tomorow, CATHERINE.

4 commentaires:

astrid a dit…

Hi, I am inspiried. You have many good ideas.
Regards.

It's me a dit…

That pink one !!! is my favorite....happy new week sunshine !!! ....love Ria....

chateaudelille a dit…

I'm a silk curtain addict and soon my white silks will arrive for my bedroom. Can't wait! I shall have to do a post when they do. Fiona

Celestial Charms a dit…

Such beautiful curtains. Yes, they can complete the look of a room. Love the beauty of light shinning upon them.
Maureen