mardi 10 août 2010

colors of the north...

Today i will show you where i am . Picardie is situated in the northern-west part of France. It is close to the region where i live , but i discovered  some very nice places there. Usually we go south, but this year  as it is hot everywhere we went north ! It is a place to practice sports ,cycling , horse riding ,kitesurf, char à voile...it is an outdoor life !
( you may click to enlarge the mosaic) i wish you a good day, big hugs CATHERINE

7 commentaires:

Sharon a dit…

So very beautiful. I would go crazy with my camera.

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Simply irrisistible... I want to move...

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a beautiful area...I love the house with the picket fence. I can understand why you wanted to go north this time with all the heat. It seems that it is hot in a lot of countries this year even my family in the middle of Canada is getting temperatures over 100 degrees! Beautiful pictures. Enjoy the rest of your evening my friend and I will 'see' you when we get back! Thanks for your kind words...take care. Maura :)

It's me a dit…

Beautiful..........and.....close to the Netherlands.......hahahahahh!!...love Ria.....

Beatnheart a dit…

Wow Catherine, you always blow my mind with your awesome photos and words. Your area is so beautiful, I can’t believe you have the fortune of living there ...how wonderful for you. Enjoy your summer dear friend and take good gentle care. with love, Cynthia

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

So beautiful, Catherine! This was a good geography lesson for me also. I enjoyed! Hope you are doing well. Hugs, Tammy

loveandlilac a dit…

The house with the picket fence looks almost English in style - but then again it's just a hop across the channel. Lovely photos.