mardi 27 juillet 2010

"Here comes the sun..." and SAINT VALERY SUR SOMME

Plenty of work to do in the garden! before i go! water the garden , because it's so dry!  clean it ,as the plants you don't want grow faster thanthe otherones! But still some flowers and vegetables.I let you have a look! have a nice day!





(you may click on picture to enlarge)
These lovely ancient houses dates back to the beginning of the 20th centyry. They are a long the canal which goes to the sea , on a "Paseo maritimo" i like the spanish word! "Promenade maritime" in french. This village is situated on the North -West coast of France.








11 commentaires:

Diane a dit…

Catherine...sunflowers! One of my favorites! Don't they always make you smile!
Hugs,
Diane

Sylvia a dit…

Your garden is beautiful, Catherine !
Lovely sunflowers !
Nice evening,
Sylvia

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

I enjoyed seeing photos of your garden again! So much has grown. That yellow pumpkin is so big already and all those flowers.... a joy to the eye :-)!

Wish you a happy evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

It's me a dit…

Hello...nice yo see your post today.....wauwwwww your flowers are amazing......so good!! nice !!......happy evening darling..............hugs from me.......

Leslie a dit…

oh Catherine, what a lovely garden. I can't believe your pumpkins are growing already!!!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine, I'm late commenting..sorry! LOVE your sunflower...I wish I had grown some here on the farm but forgot about it and then it was too late by the time I remembered! Next year. Your gardens are looking wonderful and I LOVE the village mosaic. You'll have lots of photo's to play with when you get back from your holidays. Have fun and I'll be watching to see when you get home. Hugs my friend....Maura :)

DIANA. BRUNA a dit…

Complimenti, queste tue foto sono meravigliose, direi perfette.
Ciao
Bruna

Nezzy a dit…

I just adore sunflowers. I've had trouble this year gettin' 'em started. I seem to have an armadillo who just loves sunflower seeds. Your garden is just beautiful Catherine. I tire of waterin'....the Ponderosa is a dry as a menopausal woman right now. Heeehehehe!

I just had to enlarge all your building pics to admire the architecture...stunning!

Ya'll have a fantastically blessed weekend sweetie.

Roses, Lace and Brocante a dit…

Hello Catherine
I've just joined your blog - it's lovely!
I have a great affinity with France as that's where my darling daughter and her family live!
Yesterday she drove from Burgundy to the south of France for annual holiday, I was on my knees praying for a SAFE journey!!!

The sunflowers have such happy faces and last year our family holidayed in the south together and saw fields of sunny faces!!

Please come and visit me and I'll get out my prettiest coffee cups out and make YOU very welcome!!!
Shane

Emmas utsikt a dit…

I just love your garden! Thanks for sharing.

love
Emma

Sage a dit…

You photos are just specatacular; love all those flowers and gardens.
Rita