mardi 13 juillet 2010

going on holiday



My dear friends , i will be away on holiday and will be back in September. I wish you a nice summer time and  take a good rest ! i need rest too!!! see you soon!

16 commentaires:

Celestial Charms a dit…

Catherine,
I hope you enjoy your summer holiday. Be safe, and take lots of photos to share with us..pretty please :)
Maureen

september cottage a dit…

Dear Catherine!


Have a fantastic time - ENJOY!!!!

Lovely summer holdiays to you and all the best!

Nicola

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! I'll miss you my friend...have a WONDERFUL holiday and don't forget to take lots of pictures so you can show us when you get home. Most of all....RELAX and ENJOY yourself! Take care mon Amie.....Maura :)

Anita a dit…

I wish you a wonderful and relaxing holiday!!

Sage a dit…

Bonne Vacances! Amuses toi bien!
Rita

It's me a dit…

Enjoy your holliday,,,,,Cathrine..........are you going so long?????.......take your time and relax my darling......love Ria.......

Country Dreaming a dit…

Will miss you--take care, get some rest and have fun.
Can't wait to see you back soon!!

Melinda

Country Dreaming a dit…

Will miss you--take care, get some rest and have fun.
Can't wait to see you back soon!!

Melinda

Country Dreaming a dit…

Will miss you--take care, get some rest and have fun.
Can't wait to see you back soon!!

Melinda

Country Dreaming a dit…

Will miss you--take care, get some rest and have fun.
Can't wait to see you back soon!!

Melinda

Anonyme a dit…

have a safe fun adventure!!!look forward to hearing about ur trip.

leslie (spoonful)

@nne a dit…

Bonnes vacances et à bientôt, @nne

Micky a dit…

Dear Catherine, have a good time with your family. see you soon!
Miguel

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

wish you a great great summer time!
justyna

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

I hope you will read this comment before you go on holiday! I wish you and your family a lovely time! Enjoy!

Lieve groet, Madelief

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

In September?!! Oh my you enJOY every day of your holiday, sweet Catherine. Looking forward to your pictures.
Bon vacances! xx