vendredi 9 juillet 2010

A CORNER OF MY GARDEN

Today, i will show you a small part of my garden ,where i keep some Hydrangeas. I love these flowers and wish i could get some more! 
The last one is a new one and i got one called ' pinky winky' with nice pink and white flowers, but it is too small yet.I will see you longer tomorow!have a nice day!

9 commentaires:

Beatnheart a dit…

Catherine Dear...also one of my favorite flowers..They never cease to amaze me with their beauty and charm. Some get huge here.

It's me a dit…

O my these are so beautiful flowers !! like it a lot...........i have also a post about our flowers......happy sunny weekend darling.....it too hot here in Holland.............34 degrees o my..........love Ria...

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! I love hydrangeas and yours are BEAUTIFUL! I love them all especially the 'lacecap' variety. Is that a climbing hydrangea that's growing up your wall? You have a beautiful garden and I'm looking forward to seeing MORE! Take care my friend....Maura :)

Country Dreaming a dit…

I love these flowers---but they don;t grow well in our soil w/o
fussing with the soil.

Happy weekend

Melinda

Country Dreaming a dit…

I love these flowers---but they don;t grow well in our soil w/o
fussing with the soil.

Happy weekend

Melinda

Leslie a dit…

It is so beautiful!!!!! I love it.

Celestial Charms a dit…

Such a pretty garden. Makes me want to be a cat and wander about it, all day!
Maureen

nanny a dit…

I have one...in a pot
I can't decide where to plant it.
I've had it for two years and it is doing great....I want to plant it in a special place and just can't pick a spot...
maybe I'll just leave it in the pot where I can water it every day and talk to it/ha

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful flowers, Catherine !
My favorite Hydrangea is 'Annabelle', I have a lot of them in my garden.
Nice Sunday,
Sylvia