jeudi 1 juillet 2010

American July 4th

Happy July the 4th to my American blogging friends!


See you soon!


7 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

That picture !!!! is amazing !!!........love Ria...........

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
Thanks you for this! I've been thinking how I'm going to miss this celebration here in France, but now I feel much better!! I feel I have two countries now:)
a bientôt,
Mimi

Leslie a dit…

Thank you Catherine. That is a lovely photo.

Country Dreaming a dit…

Thanks! :)
It's nice of you to mention this.
Hope you are feeling better!


Melinda

My Grama's Soul a dit…

What a beautiful picture. Thank you so much for recognizing our special holiday.

Jo

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Thank you Catherine! We found a few things to decorate the table for Sunday and bought a new flag so now we're almost set for the BBQ. I hope you have a wonderful Friday mon amie! Take care...Maura:)

Beatnheart a dit…

we’ll do our best to party hardy!