vendredi 18 juin 2010

Victoria Magazine!


Today, i recieved my new magazine "Victoria" , it was hard to get in France ! I love this magazine, and iwill share some pictures with you. The weather today is cold and grey. My son is taking an important exam today and he will leave next Thursday ! So today i will wait for a phone call from him this afternoon !  I am stressed today ( I think you all know what i am talking about, don't you?)
But let's do a little blogging!
This was my son's Laura Ashley wallpaper which was in his room when he was a baby.
To my blogging Friends: A Friend is someone we turn to, a friend is someone who fills our lives, with Beauty, Joy and Grace!  Thank you to all of you !!! Catherine
                                            
       " PIERRE DE RONSARD"    my favorite rose.                    


14 commentaires:

Desde my ventana a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Preciosas las imágenes que nos regalas hoy para alegrarnos el comienzo del fin de semana.VICTORIA es una revista que siempre tiene unas fotografías espléndidas y llenas de inspiración como las que vemos hoy aquí.
Feliz Fin de semana,
Un abrazo,
Cecilia

Eva a dit…

Thanks to you my friend!
Take it easy! :)
Have a nice day

Eva

PS Hope the Romain exam will be ok! Good luck! I will keep my fingers crossed for him :)

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a lovely post...I LOVE Victoria Magazine. I used to get it regularly in Canada but since moving to the USA I've only bought it a few times. I got more interested in Scrapbook magazines for a while. After seeing this post I may just have to go out and buy one! Love the wallpaper you had in your Son's room..beautiful. Seeing the hydrangeas in the photo's makes me want to plant lots of them in our future back garden...they're beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful afternoon mon amie...Maura :)

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Good luck to your son! Try not to stress...he'll do fine :)

GardenofDaisies a dit…

Hope your son does well. Ilove Victoria magazine too. Thanks for sharing those pics... so much inspiration there. Have a good day and try not to worry.

september cottage a dit…

Dear Catherine!!!

HAve not heard of this beautiful magazine (is it American?) - thank you for sharing!!!!

Fingers crossed for your sun's exam!!!!! Good luck!!!!

Have a lovely wekend!!!

Nicola

from my front porch... a dit…

I don't get Victoria magezine anymore, so thank you for sharing some pages from it!
It is a feast for the eyes isn't it!!
I know your son will do well on his exam. I will keep my fingers crossed for him!
xo, misha

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

What gorgeous pictures. That must be a great magazine, Catherine. I'm off for some googling... Have un bon week end avec beaucoup de soleil et bonheur! xx

Bleudelavande a dit…

Hi my dear, what fabulous post tank you for sharing those wonderful photos of that lovely magazine!!!!
Tank you for your lovely comment!
Have a nice weekend and see you soon.

bikim a dit…

it looks a beautiful magazine!!! thanks for sharing! soooo inspiring! where can i by it?!
Happy wk Catherine!
Rosa

Beatnheart a dit…

creamy and dreamy.

Bernideen a dit…

I wasso happy when Hoffman Media bought the rights to produce Victoria - but I love Tea Time even more. They also do Southern Lady, Paula Deen and Celebrate.

Leslie a dit…

good luck to your son!!!
Beautiful photos ~ I love that magizine also.


Have a great weekend

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures from the Victoria magazine. I like the magazine very much too. Carolyn from Aikens house and garden sent me two magazines last year. I still enjoy looking through them.

Have you heard about the German magazine 'Garten traume'? It is very good as well and has the same romantic style!

Your Pierre de Ronsard rose is beautiful! It is in bloom in our garden as well at the moment. So pretty!

Wish you a happy weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief