dimanche 20 juin 2010

unsusual hotels

As a child, i was dreaming of a tree- house! Now here it's fashionable to sleep in unsual hotels such astree-houses, yourt and  gypsy wagons.
These are holidays close to nature in peace and freedom! I hope i can spend a few days holidays in one of those ...maybe one day !!! Good Sunday, see you during the week!

7 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Wowwwwww.....greast pictures !! .....happy sunday my love........Ria

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Good Morning Catherine! Aren't these 'tree houses' and caravans wonderful...what an adventure it would be staying in one of these! Keith and I stayed in a 'tree house' in Eurika Springs Arkansas a few months after we got married. It was 30' in the air! BUT it had a hot tub, huge stone fireplace, log bed full kitchen....now that's what we call 'roughing it' ;-) Have a wonderful day mon amie! :)

Beatnheart a dit…

I choose the Gypsy Wagon...always wanted one of those, or an airstream trailer.

Country Dreaming a dit…

The gypsy wagons look like fun!

Have a great day!

Melinda

jose a dit…

that it astonishes and nice the house of the tree to be listening at the dawn to the birds and to ponder and to see the dawn and evening

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Now THAT´S a treehouse! Wow..... What an adventure to visit.
I´ve scrolled down and I just have to thank you for all your inspirational pictures. I especially like the ones from your own garden. Lovely!

Hugs,
Emma

francesca a dit…

hi catherine
please reserve me a room on the second tree on the left :-))
thank you for the information you sent me
I talk you about it as soon as possible
ciao
francesca