vendredi 4 juin 2010

TODAY's work

 
Well today, as it was very HOT. I got up early to do my painting ! it is not finished yet , but the complete work will be ready tomorow evening and i will let you see it. After my day, i have been watering the flowers and made a mosaic of the new ones.


Now , my work!
I started to paint the front, the first coat and them we will fix on it something for the plants to climb on it.Next week , I will get the plants, honeysuckle...
I will have a rest inside, because i am sunburnt! see you tomorow!

2 commentaires:

Sylvia a dit…

You did a great job, Catherine !
Honeysuckle will be nice, I love that plant.
Beautiful mosaic of flowers !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a beautiful mosaic of the flowers in your garden. I can't wait to see what you do to the garden shed! I hope you sleep well tonight after being sun burned..well considering it is just after 4 in the morning in France...I hope you are 'sawing logs' right now. Take care....Maura :)