vendredi 25 juin 2010

Pink and blue

I wish you a good week end in your garden!

11 commentaires:

Sage a dit…

Coome c'est beau chez toi Catherine!
Je me sens tellement à l'aise avec tes belles photos. Les margerites,ma petite fleur préféré. Merci pour quelques minutes si paisibles.
Rita

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely flowers, beautiful colors !
I enjoy your garden, Catherine !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

What beautiful pinks and blues, Catherine!

Lovely pictures, thank you for sharing them. I hope you have a delightful weekend; enjoy summer while we have it.

Best wishes, Cass

Jeri Landers a dit…

Thank you for visiting me, as well, Catherine. This is a beautiful, inspiring place you have here. I am so delighted to have found it. Your decorating and gardens are just lovely. I plan on visiting often.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

OH Wow!
Is that your beautiful gardens? They are just exquisite! The colors, everything is like out of a magazine.
Cindy

It's me a dit…

On our terrace......we don't have a garden........happy summer weekend..love Ria.....

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What lovely colours...I love the stone house with the blue shutters. I don't think I'd have enough courage to paint such bold colours but it looks beautiful on that home. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your garden too...Maura :)

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Oh, Catherine.. this is beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I've had a week off from work, and my gardens have been my best work this week :) Still a little more to go, so your inspiration photos helped immensely :) Enjoy the weekend! -Tammy

June a dit…

Catherine, I haven't seen anything this lovely in a long time. I truly adore every picture!
hugs

It's me a dit…

It is my give away...when you know when ny birthday is than you winn !!!

Good luck !

*Ulrike* a dit…

Such beautiful garden photos! Would love to have a garden like this!