mardi 29 juin 2010

Hello my friends! 

I am not feeling too well at the moment, i have some health problems  so i will take a break for a moment. As soon as i will be better, i will go back  on my blog and visit yours! i hope it won't be long , because i am going to miss you all! See you pretty soon I hope. Hugs from me.

10 commentaires:

Desde my ventana a dit…

Hello Catherine,
Siento que no estés muy bien,te deseo una rápida recuperación y espero que regreses pronto.
Cuídate mucho,
Un abrazo,
Cecilia

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine, I'm glad you're taking a break...I will miss you but I'll know it's for the best. I will write. Enjoy your garden and your little garden friends. I hope Romain has settled in nicely in Washington and is liking it there. Take care Mon Amie....Maura XO :)

Country Dreaming a dit…

Hope all is well for you soon.
Will miss you!

Take Care!

Melinda

Rural Revival a dit…

Wishing you a quick recovery Catherine.

All the best, Andrea.

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

I wish you a speedy recovery, Catherine. I will keep you in my prayers! -Tammy

jose a dit…

espero que te recuperes pronto ,cuidadate que es lo mas inportante,un abrazo

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Dear Catherine, I hope you´ll soon feel better. I´ll miss you and hope to see you soon!

Hugs,
Emma

It's me a dit…

Catherine, I hope you´ll soon feel better...........beacause i am going to miss you !! take care my love....bigggg huge hug from me.....love Ria

Cassandra a dit…

Please feel better soon, Catherine - LOVE your blog. Hope your son is enjoying Washington this summer - it has been very hot, but - thankfully - I have been traveling most of the summer to better climates! Cassandra ♥

*Ulrike* a dit…

Hope you get to feeling better real soon!