vendredi 11 juin 2010

good WEEK END

These are pictures taken in "Le Louvre",Montmartre, le moulin rouge.GOOD  WEEK END TO YOU!!Next week, i will take a break from blogland, i will  be very busy, so i invite you to have a look at the post i have done during  a year soon. I will be back soon; Hugs catherine.

8 commentaires:

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! BEAUTIFUL pictures...I have a picture I took that is similar to yours of le Moulin Rouge...it was our tour around Paris at night and it was beautiful. I LOVED Montmartre...I'd like to go back for some of that delicious icecream my sister and I had at an outdoor restaurant behind the church! I missed Le Louvre but I'll see it next visit. Thank you again from bringing back fond memories for me. You have a wonderful weekend too! Hugs to you mon amie :)

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful pictures, Catherine !
Nice weekend !
Sylvia

Country Dreaming a dit…

Lovely pictures. Have a great time away from blogland. Cnan't wait to see what you do while away.

Hope to see you soon at Dreaming.

Happy weekend to you!!!

Melinda

It's me a dit…

O gosh that first one............we have been there!!............so nice to being in Paris with you !!! i enjoy it !!! have a great time this week i miss you !!! hugs love and hugs from me...Ria

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

I loved the tour, Catherine. Have had the pleasure of visiting Paris a couple of times and will most definitely go back many more times.

Pour toi aussi un bon weekend! Avec beaucoup de soleil!!

Bisous,
Saskia xx

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ a dit…

Bonjour mon ami...I haven't gotten to visit for awhile. I hope you have a nice time away and i will look forward to visiting again soon!

Your friend, carrie

Gypsy Purple a dit…

What a fabulous post!!!!!!!

Pilar a dit…

Qué imágenes tan espectaculares!!! están llenas de arte y me hacen admirar asombrada las capacidades tan maravillosas que tienen algunas personas para crear y gracias a las cuales otros podemos disfrutar de estas verdaderas obras magistrales.
Un abrazo muy fuerte ,cuídate mucho y feliz fin de semana.