jeudi 17 juin 2010

my garden, flowers

This tree has got flowers after 25 years. Is'nt it a beautiful flower?

This is the tree.


This is an hydrangea. a  clematis,delphiniums and peonie. Yesterday, i went with my mother to get an hydrangea ,"pinky winky" funny name! and i took some pictures of the garden at the same time.

I found some napkins to match my trablecloth


More flowers of my garden and the painting of the walls with something to let the plants climb on it.
Well i have to leave for today, i must go and get my vegetables for the week! see you lmater.

11 commentaires:

Rural Revival a dit…

Very beautiful Catherine!

Bernideen a dit…

Is this a tulip tree? Everything is very beautiful!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! Your garden is so beautiful...you have a wonderful variety of flowers and other plants. I'm looking forward to seeing your new hydrangea...sounds pretty but you're right it's a funny name for a plant! I hope you found some good vegetables...enjoy your day mom amie.....Maura :)

It's me a dit…

Again so beautiful..i love your blog Catherine....really so nice to be here every time.............hugs from me................enjoy !!! Ria....

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

You have such a beautiful garden! All those bright colours. I like your clematis and the big flower in your tree. I have never seen a tree like that. Your seating area looks very cosy!

Hope we will have good weather this weekend, so that we can enjoy our gardens!

Lieve groet, Madelief

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

What beautiful colors in your lovely garden, Catherine. The clematis has already left my garden, malheureusement. C'est tres tres domage, je pense.
Loved your garden tour. Have a lovely evening, peut etre dans ton jardin jolie? xxx

Country Dreaming a dit…

Looking beautiful!
Enjoy.

Eva a dit…

Your garden is amazing!!! What a great place to live,
Love your table too!

Beatnheart a dit…

Oh Catherine! so charming, so full of the beauty of Spring...I love your garden...Wish I could be there right this minute...

Adventures in Domestic Cooking a dit…

Your garden is lovely!!

Desde my ventana a dit…

Hi Catherine,
Your garden it's a beautiful place to spend de summer days....lucky you!!
Happy weekend,
Hugs,
Cecilia