jeudi 10 juin 2010

Château of Sceaux near Paris

This was a mother and son lunch and day out. I left home early and took the motorway to Paris. It was an awful weather, dangerous to drive with such a weather! I met my son and we had lunch together, had  a walk in the park and then i took some books  home before he moves from his room.This is why i am not very often on blogland theses days. But i brought some pictures back with me!
There was an exibition and this is a view of the garden from above. The other pictures are from places around.
Paris " La défense"


Little allotments

6 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

I love Paris !!! hugs from me......

Julie Harward a dit…

Thanks for your visit. These pictures are just unreal to me, just awesome! What a fun day for you. :D

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! It won't be long now until your son is leaving for Washington...I know you're enjoying your time with him before he leaves. What a wonderful place to spend time together! Don't worry about putting a post on your blog...enjoy your son and we will see you when you have more time. ENJOY! Take care my friend...Maura:)

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Beautiful.. lovely photos of a place I'd love to visit someday! Thank you for sharing. Miss you, but I know you're extra busy these days! Take good care of yourself! -Tammy

Leslie a dit…

Wow, Paris is huge and beautiful. I love the birdseye view!!

Pilar a dit…

Catherine ,unas fotos maravillosas!!!!
Paris es bellísimo y un gran escenario para disfrutar al lado de tu hijo ,imagino que habrás disfrutado mucho en su compañía,verdad??
Gracias por compartir esos momentos con nosotros.
Un beso enorme ,cuídate mucho y cuidado con el tiempo ,aquí llevamos una semana horrible de lluvias.