mardi 1 juin 2010

Blue Mosaic

Today, i have been looking for "Blue" in the house to make a blue mosaic.This is the result.
This is to replace the grey of the sky today ! makes me think of the sea!!! I hope your day will be a good one, see you soon Catherine.
I found an ancient post card in my drawers .







11 commentaires:

@nne a dit…

True blue! Amicalement, @nne

It's me a dit…

Hello..how nice card !! and all the blues......happy day today........come to play my game...and guess my birthday date...........it will take a while hear ......i am going to the shop now.......counting the ours for we leave.............bye!

september cottage a dit…

Dear Catherine!!!

Hope you get more sun soon....!!!! I did enjoy your 'blues' - am not a blue person myself - and this has happened to me on another 'blue' post - DID enjoy your impressions!!! And yes, it does remind one of the sea!!!! Lovley old post card too!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Nicola

Donna a dit…

Hello, Catherine! Wishing you blue skies soon! Your mosaic is gorgeous and very soothing - just like the ocean! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm looking forward to your post on Normandy... Donna

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

Catherine, your blue mosaic is lovely. What beautiful pieces of blue and white porcelain -- my favorite color combination!

I wish you the bluest of blue skies soon, and a trip to the sea as well!

Best wishes, Cass

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! I love blue and white and what a wonderful collection you have! I also love the blue Hydrangea wreath and silk flowers and of course the French signs. I love it all! I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday...take care my friend...Maura :)

GardenofDaisies a dit…

You have such lovely collection of blue pots and jars and flowers! It turned into a beautiful mosaic!!

Annalisa a dit…

Love the blue pots and jars, they're so elegant!
I really like your mosaic, it's done very well, and colours are really wonderful, great work!
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, I'm really sorry for not having been around much here lately!
Love,
Annalisa

Sylvia a dit…

Lovely blues and flowers, Catherine !
That old post card is gorgeous !
Hugs,
Sylvia

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) a dit…

Those are just outstanding Catherine! I love your blues, I love your garden pics, they are really wonderful!
Hugs, Cindy

Pilar a dit…

Qué cantidad de cosas en azul tienes en casa!!! te ha quedado un mosaico precioso.
El azul es mi color favorito ,me aporta energía y luz ,me da vida.
Muchos besos ,Catherine.Cuídate.