jeudi 3 juin 2010

BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES

Some beautiful landscapes , to wish you a good day or a good night.tomorow and Saturday I will be busy painting  and gardening !
KYOTO. JAPAN
CAP SOUNION GREECE
SCOTLAND
MONTMARTRE; PARIS


VENISE . I let you dream !!!

7 commentaires:

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Beautiful! Thanks, Catherine... and enjoy your day! -Tammy

Alicia a dit…

Merci Catherine pour les jolies photos!!!
Bisous

*Ulrike* a dit…

Those are all beautiful places, and as I sit here with no a/c in the house with hot, muggy, southern weather I can dream of being in such beautiful places!

Sylvia a dit…

Beautiful landscapes, Catherine !
Enjoy your painting and gardening !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

Leslie a dit…

Beautiful indeed!
Have a great weekend

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! It's past my bedtime...nearly 11 pm Thursday here and you're the last blog I'm catching up with tonight. Thanks for letting us dream of far away places. I loved Montmartre in Paris and Scotland...two places I must get back to visit. Have fun painting and gardening...I still have to choose a colour before I can start my painting job. Enjoy your Friday! Take care my friend....Maura :)

Norma a dit…

Such beautiful photographs Catherine! I haven't been to Greece, nor to Kyoto, but I can see that the other photos capture perfectly the essence of their location.

Oh and I do love those garden sheds so! How cute they are.

I am happy to have found your beatiful blog from your comment on Linda's (Une Petie Folie).