samedi 8 mai 2010

Yellow and green


Today,  It was fine and i decided to have a walk and take pictures on my way. I let you have a look at this beautiful Nature that surrounds us!

16 commentaires:

Julie Harward a dit…

WOW...what a gorgeous place to walk, wish I could go with you! Thanks for sharing your beauty...Have a very Happy Mothers Day! Come say hi :D

Diane a dit…

Beautiful, Catherine. Love the linear effect of #1~

Diane

Lady Farmer a dit…

Hi Catherine!
Thank you for your visit to my blog and for following! I am so excited to have someone from Europe! Your pictures are beautiful ~ I love the swan. I hope you stop by to visit again soon! I am going to take a peek at the rest of your blog now.
Blessings!

Eva a dit…

Do you live here??????
Gosh! It is soooooooooooo pretty for a walk or just for resting...living...
HAve a nice evening dear

It's me a dit…

Here I am silent .... so beautiful!

Thanks Catherine !! xxxxxxx

Cottage Garden a dit…

Beautiful and tranquil.

Thank you Catherine.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Jeanne
x

Country Dreaming a dit…

The nature around you is truely beautiful!


Melinda

@nne a dit…

C'est vraiment une très belle région. Merci pour cette petite ballade. Amicalement, @nne

Leslie a dit…

Wow.. simply stunning.
I love the tall trees that line the canal.

The Hausfrau a dit…

Lovely! We have beautiful yellow fields of rapeseed all around us now, too!

justwendy a dit…

The only thing a can say is thank you.....
I am overwhelmd by all this....

greetings Wendy

Ascension a dit…

Catherine, estoy pensando en mudarme a vivir, donde tu vives jejejejej
Es una maravilla!!!
Muchas gracias por esas bellas fotos
besitos ascension

Dominique- L a dit…

Un bien joli monde que le vôtre Catherine. Il est très agréable de s'y poser. Merci pour ces belles photos et ce si paisible moment passé chez vous.

Auntie Cake a dit…

Catherine,
I would love to just spend one day with you! My, are you surrounded by beauty! And you appreciate all the beauty around you. You must have a magical, enchanted and enriched life!
Kate

Pilar a dit…

Catherine ,qué belleza de fotos !!!...eres una persona muy privilegiada porque vives en un paraíso ,creo que estás rodeada de grandes tesoros que pocas personas tienen a su alcance.
Me han encantado tus fotos eres una experta!!
Feliz día de la madre,perdona por el retraso!!!
Un abrazo enorme y feliz lunes

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a wonderful place to go for a walk...I love the swan and the little boat and of course the fields of green.I hope you're feeling better soon my friend. Take care...Maura