mardi 18 mai 2010

Beautiful day...

Today, no cleaning, no ironing but i took my 82 year old mother to the sea! We had a nice sunny day!
don't you feel like going on holiday, a small cruise?
these are little cabins for the summer season.
can you hear the sea?
These ladies are doing water-color, isn't it relaxing?
These pictures are from a monument in memory of the Canadian soldiers who came to Normandy during the war.
tO THE MEMORY OF THOSE WHO LEFT CANADA TO GIVE THEIR LIFES ON THE FRENCH GROUND;
THIS MONUMENT WAS CREATED BY A YOUNG cANADIAN DESIGNER FROM ONYARIO;
When it's midday , the sun comes through the marple leaf and the rays makes the leaf on the ground shine.
this was on the ground in front of the monument.
This may be interesting for our Canadian blog friends.


Well i had a nice day , i hope yours was nice too , see you later... Catherine.

12 commentaires:

Pilar a dit…

Me alegra muchísimo ver tus fotos y leer que has salido con tu madre ...para mí es un signo de que ya estás mejor.
Desde aquí y al ver tus imágenes puedo oir como rompen las olas,puedo oler tu mar.... y al igual que esas damas me gustaría estar sentada sobre la hierba de ese campo que nos muestras mirando hacia el infinito mar ,cuánta belleza!!!
Cuídate mucho ,Catherine,muchos besos desde La Coruña.

Julie Harward a dit…

A good thing to do I say. I would have love to come along...very beautiful is the sea and the whole area there! Come say hi :D

Flat Creek Farm a dit…

Oh, Catherine, what a perfect way to spend the day! Beautiful photos. I'm glad you and your mother could enjoy this day together. -Tammy

Ascension a dit…

Me alegro que disfrutases de un bonito dia, junto a tu mami.
Las fotos son una preciosidad, gracias otra vez por hacerme viajar contigo!!!
besitos ascension

Laura~DancesWithTeddyBears a dit…

Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos, of a place I'd love to see but most likely will never get to visit. Sigh..

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine thank you so much for showing the pictures of the monument to the Canadian Soldiers. My father would have loved to have seen that. I'm going to show your blog to my step mom as she is a member of the Royal Canadian Legion as was my dad. I love the sea and what a wonderful place to take your mother. Have a wonderful day tomorrow....Maura..HUGS :)

It's me a dit…

The next time ..you can call me............and i am going with you !! hahahhahah!!

What a beautiful day you have !!

Thanks for share,.......hugs from Ria

Steve Finnell a dit…

you are invited to follow my blog

Country Dreaming a dit…

Looks like you ladies had a spectacular day outdoors.
I'd love to be there.

Melinda

Leslie a dit…

Love the photos. Looks like you and your mom had a great day. Beautiful. enjoy the rest of your week.

BonjourRomance a dit…

Bonjour Catherine,
What a lovely way to spend the day with your Mother. The coast looks so pretty. I've gotten behind in my rounds to visit my blog friends.
Bonne semaine,
Mimi

Natasha a dit…

Thank you for posting these lovely pictures! I have been on a nice "Virtual" tour today!

Hope you have a lovely Friday!
Best wishes,
Natasha.