vendredi 21 mai 2010

photo tutorial

Today , i will show you the tutorial to make stamps, frames... It is "Big hug labs".
then go to Framer , canvas panels , upload, create, frosted glass. You have to choose a photo.this is for frosted glass, but you have more choices such as reflection, stamp...

That's reflexion
Mosaic and Frosted frame. Have a nice time and good week end!

8 commentaires:

Kathy a dit…

How much fun! I love your blog - will become a fan. I was visiting Lady Farmer and found you!!
Wonderful,
(just plain)Kathy (who wishes she were Catherine)

Sylvia a dit…

Thanks for sharing the tutorial, Catherine !
I love the one with the teddybears !
Nice weekend,
Sylvia

Ascension a dit…

Muchisimas gracias Catherine.
Feliz fin de semana.
besitos ascension

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Looks like fun!

Have a rally nice weekend Catherine.

Hugs!
Emma

PS
Summer is here. At least for a couple of days. Hurray!

Julie Harward a dit…

I really love them...thanks for sharing about them! Come say hi :D

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! THANK YOU for showing us this tutorial...I'm going to try and make something fun with some of my photo's. I've heard of that web site but I've never gone there...so thank you again for showing us what you can do with it. I hope you have a wonderful weekend...with sunshine hopefully! Take care my friend. Maura :)

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

I was wrong after all....However, I like the photo's you made! They look very special.

Happy weekend!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Leslie a dit…

Thank you Catherine~ I will practice and play later. I'm so excited