dimanche 30 mai 2010

MOTHER'S DAY TABLESCAPE


Let me show you mother's day table. The next post you will see what i have been cooking ! I hope you will spend a nice Sunday and to those of you who are having Mother's day today , HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. But i think  for a mother it's mother's day everyday, don't you think so?

8 commentaires:

It's me a dit…

Beautiful......Catherine......happy mother's day !!.....


Hugs from me ...Ria

Leslie a dit…

It's so beautiful, I love the paper doilies under the plates ~ grate idea
have a great day

BonjourRomance a dit…

Your table looks beautiful Catherine. The ivory handled silverware looks perfect.
Happy Mothers's Day!

Ascension a dit…

Una mesa preciosa!!!!!
besitos ascension

Bernideen a dit…

What a lovely presentation and flowers.....

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine, Happy Mothers Day to you! What a beautiful table setting...love the poppy and the mosaic also. I hope you had a wonderful time with your family. Take care my friend....MauraXX

June a dit…

Hello Catherine, this is such a lovely table setting. It's so happy and cheerful. Just perfect for Mother's Day.
I thank you for stopping and leaving your kind words so that I might find your delightful place. Your blog is so beautiful.
hugs

Pilar a dit…

Una mesa ideal para la ocasión!!.....me encanta cómo la has decorado para celebrar ese día tan especial aunque cómo tú pienso que días de la madre son todos.
Muchos besos