vendredi 28 mai 2010

a lovely little river

A lovely  little river was flowing througt my grand parents garden. I already did a post on my grand parents house, but i did not show it to you and the village.
Thus was the back of my grandparents house.The garden was on the inside.
I took a picture through the gate ! no more box edges and no more big trees...the river is behind the bushes.

9 commentaires:

*Ulrike* a dit…

I love little creeks/rivers that run through a town. They always look just so pretty. Wonderful photos!

september cottage a dit…

Dear Catherine!!

Every time I visit your blog I think to myself "MUST visit that part of France"...one day!

Beautiful, your grand parents garden and river - nothing like water in your garden or near your house!!! I too am lucky and have a tiny stream at the bottom of my garden, not as lovely as the one you are showing, but it was a HUGE factor for me when I bought the house and I have big plans for it....again, one day!

Have a lovely weekend with plenty of sunshine!!!

Nicola

Beatnheart a dit…

geez!!! wow and double wow!!! so beautiful..

It's me a dit…

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is amazing !!.............wowwwwwwww you shall live their !!........soooo beautiful................happy weekend my dear Catherine......hugs from me......xxxxxxx

BonjourRomance a dit…

It looks lovely Catherine! It must be very special to you. Hope all is well with you. I have gotten behind again with my blogger rounds, but I'll catch up.
Bon weekend,
Mimi

Auntie Cake a dit…

I'll bet you had a wonderful time playing there as a child. My grandparents place seemed magical, but it was nothing like that. What a sweet little stream, it just calls for a picnic and a good book.
Kate

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

Hello Catherine,
This is beautiful -- wonderful pictures, lovely countryside.

I love the way your grandparents' house presents a simple facade to the street, while hiding a beautiful, magical garden behind its walls. What a wonderful place for a child to play.

Cass

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine...I can't believe how far behind I have gotten over the past few days! What a lovely home your Grandparents had...it's always sad to see people make changes to the homes we remember. I imagine it was a wonderful place to play when you were a child. Thank you for sharing this with us. Have a wonderful evening...Maura:)

Pilar a dit…

Qué bonito Catherine y cuántos recuerdos habrán vuelto a tu mente al pasar al lado de ese pequeño río ,verdad??
Preciosas imágenes,un abrazo enorme.
Pilar