jeudi 27 mai 2010

A long and busy day !

Today, i got up at half past five , got prepared to go to Paris with my son ,because the trains were on a strike...Well not only trains, planes , schools...So we had to leave early to get his new pasport to go to Washington within 3 weeks now !!! Then i had a long drive to Paris and back...Then i stop shopping, clothe shopping on the way and tonight i got my vegetables directly from a farm . I had the idea of doing a vegetable mosaic ,they look so fresh! the farmers sell directly their production so that we can get organic vegetables,which is a good idea to me and less expensive than in a sho.Here they are...
And i also made a pink mosaic for you!
I hope you had a nice day, i am going to have a little rest and then come and visit your blogs.Have a good day or evening! Catherine( you may click to enlarge)

14 commentaires:

GardenofDaisies a dit…

I LOVE your mosaic of the garden and the vegetables!!! It all looks so good.

Kom Achterom a dit…

What a beautiful mosaic The pink is nice!!
and the green garden shed is that yours?
OOOh i love it with the nice roof
OOh a dream!
Have a verry nice evening
Yolanda

It's me a dit…

You can make me happier than a pink collage!...............i really like pink !!! it's my favorite.............yammie fresh veagatables.............green green .........happy evening....hugs from me........

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Both your mosaics are adorable, Catherine. You get some well deserved rest right now, my friend. xx

Sylvia a dit…

Your mosaics are lovely, Catherine !
Have a good rest,
Sylvia

EvaB a dit…

Wonderful pictures and I love your mosaics. Visiting your blog was like a nice trip to France.

Country Dreaming a dit…

Looking good !
Happy Friday.

Melinda

Eva a dit…

Hope you have rest..:)
Love your mosaics very much, very colourful!!

Pilar a dit…

Unos mosaicos preciosos!!! es una suerte poder comprar las verduras directamente a los agricultores ,su sabor y frescura es incomparable...de camino a la tienda ,la fruta y la verdura pasa por tantas cámaras que al final cuando la comes si cierras los ojos ,no sabes qué alimento tienes en la boca porque ha perdido todo su sabor inicial!!!
Descansa mucho Catherine,por lo que nos cuentas ,has tenido una jornada agotadora ,cuídate.
Muchos besos and have a great weekend.

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

I hope you wont't miss your son for too long when he is in the US!

Love your mosaics! Hope my vegetables will look like this in a few months time :-)!

Happy weekend!

Chani a dit…

Hi, this is Chani from Sucre & Cannelle. I have changed my blog name to Blanc & Caramel and the link to http://blancetcaramel.blogspot.com.

Blogspot didn't change the follower link on your blog to my blog automatically, that means: You don't follow my blog anymore and I don't want to loose you as a follower and would like to kindly invite you to

1. visit my new blog http://blancetcaramel.blogspot.com
2. follow me. This works if you unsubscribe and subscribe again.

Thank you!

GIVE AWAY:
I would like to thank you for your loyalty and give you the chance to win an adorable heart ornament from my shop. Please read more about it on my blog.

I hope to see you soon again!

Chani

blancetcaramel (at) gmail.com
www.blancetcaramel.com

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! I hope you had a nice time in Paris...I'm sure it was rushed if you had to go to the Passport office. It's hard to believe that your son will be leaving for the USA in 3 weeks...time sure flies doesn't it. I love your mosaics...they're both wonderful and I like how we can make it larger to see each photo...I need to try that again. I hope you have a wonderful weekend....Maura :)

*Ulrike* a dit…

The pink one is very pretty, and the veggies look wonderful! At least you were able to do a little bit of shopping for such a busy day!

Auntie Cake a dit…

Love both mosaics! Beautiful!
Kate