dimanche 2 mai 2010

day at the seaside "Dieppe" and flower show


Today, i went to the seaside. The weather was cold and not very good, but we needed some fresh air from the sea! So we leave this morning , had lunch in a restaurant in " Dieppe" and we went to have a look at a flower show.There was a street full of flower displays and garden decorations. Then we had a long walk along the sea.

This is the ferry coming from England.
Typical "Normand "seascape and sky!
I bought this big butterfly to put in the garden.

I hope you enjoyed the visit. See you later!
We had  a speciality in the afternoon



12 commentaires:

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Oh Catherine...Dieppe! Are those little houses for changing your clothes? I was on one of those ferries in 99..it was a wonderful trip to Calais by ferry and then by bus to Paris! What beautiful photo's..I love the one of the sea. Ooo that wicker birdhouse is beautiful and would look wonderful in my future garden! Love your butterfly and that little snail too. Such beautiful old buildings there...I love the turrets. Thank you so much for sharing your trip to the sea with us. I hope you feel better after breathing the ocean air. Have a wonderful Monday....Maura:)

It's me a dit…

Enjoyed the visit !!!! i will live with yours !!

What beautiful !! thanks for share....and that birdhouse we sell in our shop too.............nice nice !!

Have a happy sunny week !! hugs from me.........

Julie Harward a dit…

Oh thank you...I enjoyed it so very much1 I would love to go there..the sea so full of sail boats and the items to buy and the flowers..what a fun day that would be! Come say hi :D

Beatnheart a dit…

your photos of the seaside are really excellent Catherine...

Pilar a dit…

Catherine ha sido una visita estupenda!!!
Me han encantado las imágenes del mar....en concreto la imágen nº 13 en la que se ve el contraste entre el azul del mar y el verde del campo me ha fascinado,es una foto maravillosa!!!
El paseo por la calle de la exposición de flores ha llenado mi hogar de fragancias y ha sido un placer disfrutar de tanto colorido.
Un abrazo enorme y feliz lunes.

justwendy a dit…

Thank you for charing this with us. I love the foto's they ar very prety. It feels like I walkt with you thank.

greets wendy

Gypsy Purple a dit…

What a lovely you had!!!!

Bleudelavande a dit…

Ohh Catherine it looks you had a wonderful day!
I enjoyed the walk, tank you very much for sharing those lovely photos.
Hugs

Margaret a dit…

Lovely photographs Catherine, thank you. The flowers are exquisite, great butterly and I love the wicker bird house, but the best has to be the French pastries, my favourite!

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

what a beautiful place at the seaside! i wish i could spend one day on that beach! and the flower show! adorable! we have one in milan next weekend: i'm looking so much forward to go!
have a sweet day,
justyna

Cottage Garden a dit…

Oh I enjoyed this visit very much. Dieppe is so lovely - wonderful beach and huts. I love the architecture of the castle and cathedral ... beautiful window.

I can't resist a flower market or a pastry treat!

Jeanne
x

文章 a dit…

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,85cc免費影片,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,自拍