samedi 29 mai 2010

colours of Summer , mother's day in France

Let  us  have  some  colors  for  summer !!!
IN FRANCE  THIS IS MOTHER' S DAY ! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

11 commentaires:

Natasha a dit…

Happy mother's day Catherine! I hope you have a beautiful day.

Thanks for sharing these pretty images too-I love them all!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Kom Achterom a dit…

Happy mothers day and i love your colous of the summer!!!
i wish you a beautiful sunny weekend
Yolanda

@nne a dit…

Un message éclatant! Bizous, @nne

Leslie a dit…

yup, it sure looks like summer! beautiful photos.
Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!

BonjourRomance a dit…

Happy Mother's Day Catherine! SUch pretty images, the little girl in à la Douche is so sweet!
Bon week-end,
Mimi

It's me a dit…

O Catherine.....what a beautiful coloful photo's !!....happy mother's day .....my darling enjoy !!

Hugs from me.......

Bernideen a dit…

Yes - a very happy Mother's Day!

Country Dreaming a dit…

Love all the colors of summer!

Happy Mother's Day to you! Enjoy!


Melinda

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Beautiful colours Catherine and the bassinet and gown are so sweet. I hope you have had a wonderful day. Maura:)

Pilar a dit…

Aunque con bastante retraso (he estado muy ocupada!!!) deseo que hayas pasado un feliz día de la madre.
Siento no haber podido escribirte antes Catherine!!!
Muchos besos y feliz miércoles.

Joy a dit…

The little bassinet is so sweet. I can just imagine a sweet little baby asleep in there. It makes me long for the times (over 30 years ago!) when my children were little.