dimanche 23 mai 2010

THE CHAMPS ELYSEES

Today the farmers went on the " Champs Elysées  " and displayed   some flowers and some  pieces of fields to show  how they work to the people from Paris! it was  a nice day very hot , but it was nice to go there.
A PIECE OF THE COUNTRY IN PARIS ! i hope you will have a nice week.
Seaside mosaic FOR YOU !

10 commentaires:

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Paris est magnifique! Une bonne semaine, Catherine. xxooxxoo

Pilar a dit…

Hoy el campo visitó a la ciudad!!....y seguro que le mostró un montón de tesoros que sólo el campo es capaz de almacenar .
Mil gracias por regalarnos ese mosaico tan bello y en particular yo te doy las gracias por tus palabras hacia mí,te expresas muy bien en español!!!Me alegro que ya estés bien disfrutando del mar y del sol.
Un abrazo enorme ,yo también te deseo(wish)una feliz semana.

It's me a dit…

Oh la la la .....Paris is the most beautiful city of the world !!!

I mean that !! Happy day......enjoy !!

Hugs from me...........

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

I agree with 'It's Me'...Paris is the most beautiful city I've seen but then I haven't seen too many large cities in Europe. It's so clean and bright and colorful! I love all the parks and cafe's...I need to go back. Catherine your beach photo's are wonderful...what a wonderful place to spend a Sunday in May. The Champs Elysees is beautiful and I can just imagine what it was like with all the flowers etc...I bet all of Paris was out to see it! Thank you Catherine for sharing this with us...your pictures bring back memories for me. Have a wonderful Monday....Maura:)

Madelief a dit…

Hi Catherine,

Love the photos! Springtime in Paris.....mmmmm! Lucky you to live so nearby!

Happy monday!

Lieve groet, Madelief

@nne a dit…

Génial! La campagne à Paris. Je te souhaite une très bonne semaine. A bientôt, @nne

Sylvia a dit…

These pictures are impressive, Catherine !
Have a nice week,
Sylvia

september cottage a dit…

Dear Catherine!

That sounds like a great day out - I love events like that!!!!

Have a wonderful week (is it a bank holiday in France today too? In the Uk it is not so I envy all the German girls back in Germany who have that extra day off!!!)

All the best!

Nicola

Cass @ That Old House a dit…

Hello Catherine!
I love your seaside mosaic -- what beautiful beaches and coastline.

Our weekend at the beach house was great fun. Poor Josh had to sleep in the third floor loft, on a very old bed, but he had the best views of the bay and the water from up there!

We have had a lovely two weeks getting to know Josh better, and are so glad he was able to come for a good, long visit. He returns to California very early Tuesday morning, but Alida will be home with us for another two weeks.

They are very cute together!

Have a lovely week. I need to transplant tomatoes tomorrow -- time to dig in the dirt.

Best wishes, Cass

Bleudelavande a dit…

Ooohhh Paris is fantastic!!!!
Wonderful your photos I love the seaside mosaic, too!!!! Tank you for leaving your lovely comment to my post!!!!
Have a nice week.