dimanche 11 avril 2010

A visit to Holland.



Today i will take you to Holland. Well in fact i went to Holland , but once more it's Maud's pictures. She "generously" gave them to me...Thank you Maud!  so i choose the one i like best to take you for a visit in this beautiful country, where i have  good blog friends! In France we have a book for children which is called , " Where is Charlie" and you must count how many little charlies are hidden in the book! here i think we will do a , "where is Maud" on my blog!


"where is Maud"!!!

i love their cheese!
Two Maud(s)!!!
it's nice to ride a bicycle , here we call it " the flat country".
Amsterdam canal.
They have beautiful plants and flowers, in fact all our plants come from Holland.
All sorts of tulips...
what do you think for a ring?
Have a look at Madelief's http://madeliefje-madelief.blogspot.com/  
http://bonnature.blogspot.com/ Ria's blog , and Saskia's bloghttp://glitterglimps-glitterglimps.blogspot.com/. I hope you will enjoy the visit of their blogs. I wish you a wonderful week!

12 commentaires:

Julie Harward a dit…

I would love to visit this beautiful place..what a land of enchantment. Thanks for sharing it...loved the post below too...so much beauty! Come say hi :D

It's me a dit…

How nice from you to do this my dear Catherine.............thanks..............and all that lovely flowers and plants we sell !! hahahah!!! in our shop !! and holland is so beautiful .......... you ars so sweet !! thanks!! hugs from me ..............xxxxxxx Ria

Leslie a dit…

Beautiful Holland photos!! I would love to visit someday.

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Congratulations on your birthday! I hope you will have a sunny and happy day! Enjoyed your pictures of Holland. You have been to Delft! That's very close to where I live. If only we had been blogging friends last year.....Thank you for mentioning me on your blog. I consider you as one of my best bloggingfriends too!!

Enjoy your day!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Pilar a dit…

Catherine,desde aquí te deseo un felicísimo cumpleaños!!!...espero de todo corazón que brille hoy el sol para que tu día sea perfecto.
Las fotos de Maud son preciosas y la del zueco me ha parecido divertidísima!!!...muchísimas gracias a las dos por dejarnos viajar a través de vuestras imágenes.
With best wishes and happy birthday!!
Besos ,Pilar.

Ascension a dit…

Catherine, me ha encantado visitar Holanda y conocer a Maud.
Parece mentira lo que estoy viajando, sin moverme de casa jejejejeje.
Y todo gracias a ti.
besitos ascension

Sylvia a dit…

Hello Catherine,
it seems you had a wonderful time in Holland !
Have a nice week,
Sylvia

Emmas utsikt a dit…

What a nice picturetrip. I´ve never been to Holland, but would love to go. Really funny those pic´s of Maud in the shoe and with M-L. :D

Big smile!

My Grama's Soul a dit…

I hope to visit Holland one day.

What beautiful eye candy you have shared with us today.

Blessings,

Jo

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! Please tell Maude that she is a wonderful photographer...she has an artists eye it seems. Holland is beautiful...maybe one day I'll get there. My oldest daughter went about 10 years ago and she loved it. Thank you for sharing those blogs with us...I will check those out soon. Have a wonderful Tuesday! Maura

Rural Revival a dit…

Lovely photos, and I love the tulip 'market'. I would be in heaven there! : )

~Andrea~

Sage a dit…

I have never been to Holland but as a child I always saw it as a Magic Land; your beautiful pictures make me think I was right.
Rita