lundi 26 avril 2010

"Ré" Island and sea side decoration

    "Ré" island is situated on the west coast of France , it is linked to the continent by a bridge.This is  one of the famous islands of France. The  decoration here is blue and white.
This is the bridge.
I
I am very busy at the moment, i will do my best to visit your blogs in the evenings. See you soon and have a good week!

11 commentaires:

Julie Harward a dit…

I loved your pictures...I can even smell and hear the ocean! Lovely~
Come say hi :D

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Bonjour Catherine, your images are amazingly gorgeous. Love the blue and white. The first picture is stunning! Oooh, I can't wait for the vacation to begin...
Have a lovely soir! xx

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

Beautiful pictures of Ile de Re. I believe it is a well loved place for Dutch tourists to go on holiday. When I see the pictures I understand why. Love the blue interiors you chose as well. Especially the living room with the old metal fire place!

Have a happy new week!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a beautiful Island. I love the old buildings...I love architecture. Blue and white decorating seems perfect for an island. Do you go there often? I hope you are having a good Monday! I'm off to help with the little 'pond' for the goslings to play in. Take care...Maura:)

It's me a dit…

Beautiful the blue and white colors Catherine what a beautiful place....i will be there !! ...........have a lovely week !! hugs from Ria.....xxxxx

Beatnheart a dit…

What a beautiful place...I love the interiors of blue and white...please don't every change that song "perfect day" I love it...

Leslie a dit…

Beautiful photos. I would love to vacation there, probably wouldn't want to come home.

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ a dit…

Bonjour, Catherine....What absolutely beautiful images...

Pilar a dit…

Qué imágenes tan bellas!!! es un lugar absolutamente maravilloso.
Ojalá algún día pueda visitar esta isla que tiene tanta hermosura alrededor y pueda perderme en esos rincones que nos enseñas.
Me encanta la decoración de las casas!!
Precioso post, Catherine!!!Un abrazo muy grande y feliz martes.

Eva a dit…

It is a really beautiful place. It is the first time that I hear about it but It is worth to spend a summer holiday there!

Catherine a dit…

to Pilar: thank you very much for your visits, i hope your having nice weather. It would be nice if you had a blog, you could show us some places of Spain! have a nice evening;besos Catherine