mercredi 7 avril 2010

My garden in Spring.

Today, i went to buy some more plants with my mother. I will make a little corner for myself , a corner full of scented flowers, such as two Jasmines , honeysuckle,iris and lavenders. I  saw  a garden shelter which would be perfect in our garden! Tomorow if it's not raining , i will do some gardening.But...the weather is not very good again and it's becoming windy. We will see!
I love my little "Magnolia" it's always full of flowers. (at the back) at the front it's a beautiful pink peonie.


I wish you a good day.

15 commentaires:

Kom Achterom a dit…

it is lovely to see everything grow in the garden.
Spring is beautiful!!
i wish you a verry nic gardning day tomorow
Have a lovely evening
Yolanda

Catherine a dit…

To Pilar: hope you had a nice Easter. the cheeses you saw must look good too! i don't know Spanish cheeses.must be goat and ewe? Have a nice evening , besos , Catherine

september cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine!!!

Lovely pictures!! Isn't spring just the most beautiful and exciting time in the garden? I LOVE it!!!

Your scented corner sounds wonderful! Looking forward to seeing the pictures....!

Hope the weather is good to you tomorrow - Happy Gardening!!

Regards

Nicola

Emmas utsikt a dit…

Nice! You sure are ahead of us weatherwise. It´s cold here...and wet... But I´m trying to have fun in the garden just the same.

hugs!

Pilar a dit…

Qué bonitos son los jardines en primavera!!!...el tuyo te está quedando fantástico.
A mí me encanta el olor de los jazmines y su frescor potenciado por el rocío de la mañana ,tu jardín va a tener un aroma maravilloso...qué suerte abrir las ventanas y que ese olor inunde toda tu casa.
Por cierto Catherine no puedes seguir sin probar nuestros quesos españoles ,son estupendos!!...tienes que venir aquí a degustarlos,principalmente son de leche de vaca y de oveja y resultan muy agradables al paladar,te gustarían mucho!
Un beso enorme.

~*~ saskia ~*~ a dit…

Bonsoir, ton jardin est beau. Your garden looks beautiful with all these lovely flowers. Our magnolia is not blooming yet, have to be patient...

Have a wonderful evening, Catherine!

KATHY a dit…

Your garden looks so lovely...Kathy

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine! What a lovely garden you have...I love the daffodils and that must be a tree peony? We lived in a wonderful Tudor style home years ago that had two tree peonies and the blossoms were HUGE. I love your magnolia too..very pretty. I look forward to the day when we can build gardens around the cottage and farm buildings...I need some color! I'm glad you like our little goslings...they are so cute especially when they waggle their little tails! I hope one day you'll be able to have chickens again and maybe a couple of geese. I love collecting eggs to...it's a reward for loving them! Have a wonderful day. Maura

It's me a dit…

Hello Catherine....beautiful your magnolia !!! oh wowww your garden is so nice !!! enjoy........great evening hugs from me.........

Nezzy a dit…

How very beautiful your garden grows! I just had a big old dump truck of cedar mulch delivered. Gonna put my wheelbarrow into action and dress up my acre of flower gardens. Oh baby...what a work out!!!

God bless and have a wonderful Wednesday!!!!

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

So good to see pictures of your garden. It looks beautiful with all the daffodils and the Magnolia! I think your garden looks a lot like mine. We must have the same taste in flowers :-)!It looks very spacious as well and I like the view you have of the pasture!

Have a good evening!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Leslie a dit…

Oh Catherine how pretty. YOu have a great space for gardening. Lovely.

Julie Harward a dit…

It will be even more beautiful than it is now even! How nice to be out gardening! Come say hi :D

Carol............. a dit…

Looks like everything is starting to bloom....very pretty.

love lives in the kitchen a dit…

oh catherine! your garden is sooo beautiful! you are a lucky gardener!
have a sweet day,
justyna