vendredi 30 avril 2010

Laziness


I must confess you that every morning, i get up early , I prepare my breakfast: coffee,toast, jam and orange juice and go back to bed to eat ! Then in winter when it's cold outside i read a little while before i get up. It's good to be able to take one's time. In summer , i like to have breakfast in the garden when the weather is fine enough , hear the birds and feel the first rays of sun, while everybody is still sleeping. I also like to get up early to go to the market when there is little people there, feel the fresh air, buy some fruits and some flowers.
In the afternoon when it's hot, i like to take a nap in my hammock, before i continue to do the housework.
I would love to have  this in my garden
Have some tea under the shade of a tree
Or in my little garden house.Well i think i am priviledged  because i can take my time now , even if it's fifteen minutes , it's nice to be able to do it! HAVE A NICE,  COOL AND PEACEFUL WEEKEND!  HAVE A REST! i'm going to the seaside!!!


I recieved an award from : nicola ,England Nicola
Thank you Nicola! I invite you to visit her lovely blog , with nice pictures of flowers.

9 commentaires:

Mom's Coffee Time a dit…

I always enjoy the pictures on your blog. Nice post! Have a wonderful weekend! ~Amy

It's me a dit…

Enjoy !! my dear sweet Catherine..............have a lovely relax sunshining weekend !!!

Beautiful pictures !! i really like them.........and shall gladly drink a cup of tea with you in your garden !!

Hugs fom me Ria

Carolyn a dit…

Sounds like a great way to spend your day! Nice photos you shared.

Enjoy the sea,
Carolyn

Country Dreaming a dit…

Have a great time--wished I was there!

Melinda

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

Hello Catherine...what a lovely way to start the day. I love getting up early in the summer and sitting on the back porch with a cup of coffee. I love sunshine in my kitchen in the morning! Oooo I love that chicken wire garden lady..that would look lovely in your garden. Have a wonderful time at the seaside! Take care...Maura

Natasha a dit…

Such a lovely post Catherine! I am all for spending time on yourself as everyone else around you will be happy if you are happy!

Enjoy the weekend and your quiet tea-time!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Julie Harward a dit…

You are so very blessed...we all are...sounds like wonderful days! Come say hi :D

Ascension a dit…

Pasatelo genial en la playa!!!
A mi tambien me encantaria poder disfrutar de un jardin asi.
besitos preciosa!!

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

I wish I could start my day like you start yours. It sounds so relaxing!! And to have a hammock in your garden....mmm, that sounds heavenly!!

Wish you a nice day at the beach!

Lieve groet, Madelief