vendredi 9 avril 2010

The high cliffs of Normandy: Etretat.

As  I have been busy painting the claustras in my garden, today i will show you our beautiful cliffs of Normandy. The place is called "Etretat" and i thinkit's a very special place.


They are very high, can you see  some people on the picture who look so tiny! I wish you a good day and see you tomorow.

9 commentaires:

Diane a dit…

Catherine, again, thank you for taking me on a trip with you. These were beautiful photos!
Diane

Beatnheart a dit…

wow what a place...Yes Catherine, your blog is always worth a visit that transports and creates dreams...thank you.

Madelief a dit…

Dear Catherine,

What an impressive clives!

Wish you a happy weekend. Good luck with the painting!

Lieve groet, Madelief

It's me a dit…

Dear Catherine............

What an impressive clives! beautiful !!

Good luck with the paiting...........till tomorrow..........hugs from me.........

Pilar a dit…

Qué belleza de imágenes!!!! ,impresiona su tamaño y la figura que han ido tomando con el paso del tiempo.
El azul del mar se mezcla con el del cielo y las vistas son espectaculares ,me encanta.
Descansa mucho ,Catherine y cuídate ,la pintura es un trabajo laborioso.
Un abrazo muy grande y feliz fin de semana

Ascension a dit…

Que maravilla de sitio!!!!
Es tan relajante....el sol, el mar y esas rocas que parecen esculpidas a proposito.
Me ha encantado el paseo.
besitos ascension

~Carrie from Cottage Cozy~ a dit…

Wishing you a beautiful weekend, dear Catherine!

Leslie a dit…

you live in such a beautiful place.

Have a great weekend.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage a dit…

What beautiful cliffs Catherine! I wonder if my father saw these same cliffs when he entered Normandy all those years ago. I wish he could have gone back as a tourist later in his life. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you get to enjoy your garden. Take care. Maura